removing rpm imported gpg-key

While install the puppet dashboard, I noticed puppetlabs yum repo changed from using "" to "" causing yum to fail on the key import. I had run the key import manually couple times before I realized, yum was complaining about a different key.

Below is how I got around to removing all of the imported gpgkeys:

Find GPG keys and owners:

rpm -qa gpg-pubkey\* --qf "%{version}-%{release} %{summary}\n"

Remove corresponding GPG Key.

rpm -e gpg-pubkey-8347a27f-4afe0f12 --allmatches

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Thanks for keeping it simple

With so many bloated instructions on the Net, it's nice to see someone get to the point.